Would you like to spend time in a super calm environment relaxing and engaging with your baby? Our baby massage courses are just this – a very special 5 week course learning how to use positive nurturing touch on your baby, learning how to read their cues & understand their behaviour and how you can continue baby massage as your little one grows.
There are many possible benefits to baby massage, below are a few:
- A special time each week to communicate verbally and non-verbally with your baby
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your babies behaviour, crying and cues
- A relaxing time for parent/s and babies alike and can help a baby to sleep well
- The strokes you learn may help with colic, wind and constipation
- Helps your baby to feel securely attached
- Increased confidence with your baby and learning a life long skill
Courses run over 5 weeks with each session lasting around 1.5 hours. The strokes you learned the class before get repeated each session so you feel 100% confident by the end of the course.
You’ll take away handouts each week covering the strokes you learned in that session, a bottle of organic cold pressed sunflower oil to keep so you can practice in between sessions, a card handout with images/instructions for the full body routine and a certificate at the last session.
“We all loved our baby massage course and were all sad when it ended! Such a nice vibe each class and learned a lot in a relaxed way. I now use it as part of my baby’s bedtime routine and she responds really well to it!”
Popular with NCT or postnatal groups who like to do the course together from their homes, making it a lovely social event afterwards.
Courses are £65.00. Discounts offered when a NCT/postnatal group wish to hold a course from their home/s when the course fee drops to £50.00 (minimum numbers of 4).
To book a baby massage course or if you have any questions feel free to call or email 🙂