What’s Great About Baby Bumps’ Classes?
- Classes are run by a NCT (National Childbirth Trust) antenatal teacher – NCT is the only university-accredited qualification for antenatal teachers offering the highly respected Licence-to-Practice
- Trained with Katharine Graves to offer the KG hypnobirthing experience.
- Also completed parent training courses under the Marie Mongan method and Natal Hypnotherapy method.
- Member of the Hypnobirthing Association
- Experienced Instructor over over 6 years who has had the pleasure of delivering courses to well over 500 parents
- Twice a year, Continual Professional Development (CPD) study days are undertaken to ensure knowledge is up-to-date and constantly improving
- Takes great pleasure in delivering relaxed, evidence based courses with up to date information simply presented & which never feels overwhelming
- Each class is followed up with email contact to reinforce & consolidate all the information received
- You take away two books and a folder of handouts so you can delve deeper into the topics should you wish to once the course is finished.
- You receive 5x MP3s
- A variety of courses are available to suit your needs, from the hypnobirthing essentials only to premium packages which can include hypnobirthing, a postnatal class, pregnancy reflexology, baby massage and baby reflexology (grandparents love to join in with the last two!)
- Should you need it, ongoing support is available up until your bundle of joy arrives!
- You will also get access to exclusive Baby Bumps Benefits to include deals on Pregnancy & Postnatal Reflexology, Baby Reflexology courses for parents, paediatric first aid courses, photography packages and Baby Massage courses and Neighbourhood Midwives’ packages with more local businesses joining soon so watch this space!
“Jackie is a brilliant, calm and very knowledgeable teacher. We feel confident in our birth preparation and in the knowledge that she is happy to answer any other queries whenever we need them. We strongly recommend anyone to do the course!” Conni
‘Very informative, lots of different kinds of information, focused instructor, very helpful. Relaxed atmosphere, open format and easy to ask questions. Supportive. Really enjoyed the course, definitely has helped us both feel more relaxed and prepared. Thank you!’ Jennifer
‘Excellent course. The amount of information provided, different perspectives given. Chance to discuss and address fears. They way it was so positive and has given us tools to take away. Jackie’s sessions have given us so much more confidence about the birth and how we want to go about it. We are actually now really looking forward to the the birth!’ Emmy & Ira
‘Jackie was excellent, really approachable and created a relaxing and interactive environment. A really informative course that’s definitely made me feel more prepared. Learning different breathing and relaxation techniques has mentally put me in a much better space. Strongly recommend’ Celia & Chris
Please feel free to contact Jackie on…
Phone: 07790 207363
to book your course.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!