What’s Great About Baby Bumps Hypnobirthing?
- Jackie Kietz is author of the book ‘Let’s talk about preparing for your baby’s birth’ published by Pinter & Martin, the UK’s leading publisher for pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding books. This book is included free with all courses
- You receive 10 audio recordings to help you to prepare for pregnancy, birth – and beyond
- Classes are run by a NCT (National Childbirth Trust) antenatal teacher – NCT is the only university-accredited qualification for antenatal teachers offering the highly respected Licence-to-Practice
- Jackie is also cognitive behavioural hypnotherapist and a highly qualified and experienced antenatal teacher offering the successful Baby Bumps Hypnobirthing method
- Experienced practitioner of over 8 years who has had the pleasure of delivering courses to hundreds of parents
- Regular Continual Professional Development (CPD) study days are undertaken to ensure knowledge is up-to-date and constantly improving, across the board.
- Takes great pleasure in delivering relaxed, evidence based courses with up to date information simply presented & which never feel overwhelming
- Support is available up until your baby is born, should you need it.
- You receive a vast amount of follow up information via Padlets which are always being updated with evidence based information. Topics included in the padlets are: labour & birth, birth partners info, positive birth videos, life with your newborn, feeding your baby and postnatal recovery.
- Courses are available as group, a 1:1 in person, or via live Zoom
- Two payment options are available
- Plus many other additional relevant and discounted benefits – all of which can be read about here.
“Jackie is a brilliant, calm and very knowledgeable teacher. We feel confident in our birth preparation and in the knowledge that she is happy to answer any other queries whenever we need them. We strongly recommend anyone to do the course!” Conni
‘Very informative, lots of different kinds of information, focused instructor, very helpful. Relaxed atmosphere, open format and easy to ask questions. Supportive. Really enjoyed the course, definitely has helped us both feel more relaxed and prepared. Thank you!’ Jennifer
‘Excellent course. The amount of information provided, different perspectives given. Chance to discuss and address fears. They way it was so positive and has given us tools to take away. Jackie’s sessions have given us so much more confidence about the birth and how we want to go about it. We are actually now really looking forward to the the birth!’ Emmy & Ira
‘Jackie was excellent, really approachable and created a relaxing and interactive environment. A really informative course that’s definitely made me feel more prepared. Learning different breathing and relaxation techniques has mentally put me in a much better space. Strongly recommend’ Celia & Chris
Please feel free to contact Jackie on…
Phone: 07790 207363
to book your course.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!