What’s Great About Baby Bumps’ Classes?
- Classes are run by a NCT Antenatal & Hypnobirthing Instructor who completed a Level 5 Diploma in Antenatal Education via the University of Bedforshire (NCT)
- Jackie holds a Diploma in Hypnobirthing completed via Katharine Graves Hypnobirthing
- Member of the Hypnobirthing Association
- Experienced Instructor who has had the pleasure of delivering courses to over 450 parents
- Twice a year, Continual Professional Development (CPD) study days are undertaken to ensure knowledge is up-to-date and constantly improving.
- With a relaxed and friendly style, classes are interactive and enjoyable, getting you involved and listening to what your hopes and concerns are so content can be tailored courses accordingly
- Each class is followed up with email contact to reinforce all the information and so that in addition to the two books, folder of handouts, 5 relaxation MP3s and support up until your baby is born, you can also delve deeper into the topics should you wish to once the course is finished.
- Should you need it, ongoing support is available up until your bundle of joy arrives!
- You will also get access to exclusive Baby Bumps Benefits to include deals on Pregnancy & Postnatal Reflexology, Baby Reflexology courses for parents, paediatric first aid courses, photography packages and baby massage courses and Neighbourhood Midwives’ packages with more local businesses joining soon so watch this space!
“Jackie is a brilliant, calm and very knowledgeable teacher. We feel confident in our birth preparation and in the knowledge that she is happy to answer any other queries whenever we need them. We strongly recommend anyone to do the course!” Conni
‘Very informative, lots of different kinds of information, focused instructor, very helpful. Relaxed atmosphere, open format and easy to ask questions. Supportive. Really enjoyed the course, definitely has helped us both feel more relaxed and prepared. Thank you!’ Jennifer
‘Excellent course. The amount of information provided, different perspectives given. Chance to discuss and address fears. They way it was so positive and has given us tools to take away. Jackie’s sessions have given us so much more confidence about the birth and how we want to go about it. We are actually now really looking forward to the the birth!’ Emmy & Ira
‘Jackie was excellent, really approachable and created a relaxing and interactive environment. A really informative course that’s definitely made me feel more prepared. Learning different breathing and relaxation techniques has mentally put me in a much better space. Strongly recommend’ Celia & Chris
Please feel free to contact Jackie on…
Phone: 07790 207363
to book your class.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!